Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Psalms 91

God shall cover the rigteous with His wings
We live within the shadow of the Almighty, sheltered by the God who is above all gods. This I declare, that he alone is my refuge,my place of safety; he is my God, and I am trusting him.For he recuses you from every trap and protects you from fatal plague. He will shield you with his wings. They will shelter you. His faithful promises are your armor. Now you don't need to be afraid of the dark anymore, nor fear the dangers of the day; nor dred the plagues of darknes, nor disaster in the morning.
Psalm 91: From a different Bible
Safety of Abiding in the Presence of God
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High. Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty I will say of the Lord, " He is my refuge & my fortress; My God, in Him, I trust. Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler. And the perilous pestilence. He shall cover you with His feathers and under His wings you shall take refuge. His truth shall be your shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day, Nor the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor the destruction that lays waste at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side and ten thousand at your right; but it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you look, andsee the reward of the wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment